//Part oF Me
" ₥ Scorpio Girl. ♠ Part of Me ♠ "

homeaboutlinkiestutorialfree page


Follow|Home
Saturday, February 5, 2011 | 6:05 PM | 2 comments




♧ THIS IS ME!!! ♧


Name: Neena Candrayuda O
Birthday : October 29
Age : 25 years old
Status : Married with my lovely Rendra
Location : Wonogiri, Indonesia
Occupation : History Teacher, Temporary Library Employer



Hobbies : Browsing, Listening to music, reading, and writing
Likes : Animes film (rarely now,huhuhu), Nice, and fun,hihihi
Dislikes : waiting (i hate it!), Liar, Copycats, many more.

A little About Me

I'm good if you treat me good. I can be your BEST FRIEND or BEST ENEMY. I am moody, sometimes hohoho. I love Japanesse music and Indonesian music. I am Moeslimah. Iam sweet, and shy person,huhuhu. Sometimes i've got stubborn or individualist, but don't judge me if you don't know me!,be nice friend with me, i will be the best to all mii friend. "I will trust you if you trust me back"







Edited by : Neena Narendra


2 Comments:

February 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM
Blogger Rinda said...

Duh ko ga muncul ya komentQ di cbox T_T
ywd deh sklyan mampir n slm knal ~_~
Lagu yg aq pake,4Minutes-Creating Love (Instrumental),ituw tuwh sist yg ost.personal taste hehe

June 22, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Blogger NaRendra said...

haloo miss rinda,makasih dah mampir diblogku,ak seneng bgt^^
salam knal jg yah,ak suka dgn blogmu,cuuuttteeee abizz dah hehehe
yap ak dah pke mp3nya dsni kok,makasih byk yah,bgus bgt lagunya :))
once again,thanks very much,met berkreasi dgn layout2 yg cute2 lg yah^^

Post a Comment










/




Copyrighted © NEENA NARENDRA DAFFA | narendralavd.blogspot.com | 2010 All Rights Reserved